Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mood Board 1 - Initial Ideas

I have created some mood boards to show some initial ideas that I have. Some of these come from other films where as some of the elements ar emy own idea.

Mood Board 1



This mood board shows the different aspects of horror films. The first two images I used are of woodlands. I chose these because ideally I would like to set my film in the woods as I think it creates a good effect. The next couple of images I chose are of a crucifix, a blood splatter and a flickering street lamp. I chose the crucifix because I think alot of people associate this with horror films, the flickering lamp because it will create suspense and tension if the camera keeps going back to the light. It will be a good effect if I can find one of these when filming for my media teaser trailer. The blood is generally associated with most horror films and I think I will need some aspect of this in my teaser trailer. The next three images are of possible locations for filming. In a childrens playground with the swing, an old car garage with an old car and then a cemetery with a long row of headstones facing the camera. The last three images are of a security camera, train tracks and a lady with some scary eyes. I chose the security camera because I can add an effect at the end to make it look like some of the footage is filmed through a security camera with the date/time stamp in the corner. The train tracks becuase trains are often asssociated with speed and I would like my trailer to be fast paced in certain parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment