Tuesday 5 April 2011

How did you use new media technologies in the contruction and research, planning and evaluation stages?




In order to create my teaser trailer I have needed to use all of the above equipment/programs.
I used YouTube to research similar teaser trailers and then blogger to add the videos and then analyse them. I also used an online resource called Pearl and Dean to to research the ages/gender and type of people that view similar films to mine in order to target mine to the right audience. I have used blogger to post my ideas, thoughts and developments that relate to my teaser trailer and ancillary tasks.

When I was making my teaser trailer I used a Canon camera and a tripod. With the footage I captured I then used Adobe Premiere Elements 7 to edit, cut and paste this all together. For the ancillary tasks (Magazine front cover / Film poster) I used programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Paint to manipulate and change images and set them out to make them look like 'the real thing'. Over the 2 year course I feel I have improved when using the technology and software as last year I mainly did the majority of the editing rather than filming so I think I have improved on the filming/directing since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment