Tuesday 25 January 2011

Intertitles Practice

In my lesson I spent the hour looking at Intertitles and putting them into a short clip on Adobe Premiere Elements. This has allowed me to see how long my trailer is going to be roughly. As at this stage I don’t have an animatic storyboard I just used a plain background between the Intertitles to show me how long it is going to be. It is working out at about 1 minute and 5 seconds which is a reasonable length for a teaser trailer. I am going to add my certificate rating into my trailer at the beginning so any minors can be warned before watching this. My last shot will include when it is going to be released in cinema and my production / distribution company I will use which is yet to be decided. I will do some more research on this at a later stage once I have begun my filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment