Friday 24 December 2010

Film Ideas

Over the past couple of weeks I have really been thinking about a plot. I have thought about it and I would like to film it at my grandparents house as they have a very large wooded area which is there garden. They also live in a converted water mill which has a river run through the bottom of it so I would like to have an aspect in my trailer where I can use the river as a setting for a scene.

The main ideas I have come up with recently is where I have people go missing and 'killed off'. I have thought about perhaps this being either milkmen / postmen or people in this sort of work.

In my teaser trailer I want to try and show this in chronological order which goes against the stereotypical teaser trailer. I would like to have just one part in it rather than show a wide variety of clips from my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment