Monday 14 February 2011

Costume Research

I am going to have to find costumes for two people in my teaser trailer. The first one being the angler and the second one being the post man (not a real actor just a floating body in the river).
For the angler I want them to be dressed casually as you would if you where going to be going fishing. Perhaps in the actors normal casual clothes. I am still yet to decide who is going to play the part of the angler. Ideally I would like it to be an older person who is likely to be fishing in a secluded part of a wooded riverside.
Here is an example of an angler.
Although the picture is not very clear the gentleman clearly is wearing dark clothing and a hat. I would ideally like to try and replicate this when I film my teaser trailer.
Secondly in order for my trailer to be effective the postman's body needs to look quite realistic. To make it look better I will be dressing the body like a postman.
I have got some navy blue mens work wear trousers that the postman can wear as this is what they wear. Also through one of my friends I have the ability to borrow a real postman's work jacket with the Royal Mail logo and a reflective flourescent jacket. As you can see from the pictures below this should look very realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment